WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random Musings on the Oscars

Jack Nicholson is presenting the Best Picture montage at the Oscars right now.  My maiden name is Nicholson and when I was a kid I used to tell people he was my uncle and sent me money on my birthday.  No one ever believed me.

They also just showed a clip from The Sound of Music (Best Picture 1965).  This was my favorite movie as a kid.  I've seen it at least fifty times.  I recently watched it with Princess Frostine and Princess Lolly.   We has to break it up in three installments over a couple of days.   They were just as enchanted by it as I was at their age.   Princess Lolly can often be overheard singing These Are a Few of My Favorite Things.  

How adorable was Marion Cotillard?  Moments like that are why I like to watch the Oscars.  And that Amy Adams, she really is enchanting.   Jon Stewart -- you rock my world.

No comments: