WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stuff I Gotta Do

Below is a list of things I need to get done tomorrow.  I figure maybe if I write it here in a public place I might actually accomplish a couple items.  I'll let you know how it goes.

1. Figure out my kids swim lesson situation.  It's more complicated than you may think.  Don't ask.

2. Clean up my house so my house cleaner can clean my house.  Hmmmm.

3. Go to Trader Joe's and buy French Toast.

4. Make an appointment for my annual gyno exam which I was supposed to do in January.  I know.

5. Drink at least 48 ounces of water.  Diet Pepsi doesn't count, but perhaps caffeine free ice tea does.

6. Clean out my fridge, freezer and pantry.

7.  Write a fabulous post for the last day of NABLOPOMO!! Hooray.

No comments: