WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summertime and The Livin' Is Easy

Nothing says summer like an afternoon on the Slip 'n Slide.


We're finally getting some nice weather out here and we took advantage this weekend.  BBQs, cousins, bathing suits and apple pie.  

We've got one more week left of school.  It's time to say good-bye to kindergarten and Tiny Tots.  I'm ready for the freedom to wake up in the morning and pack our towels and some snacks and head to the beach if we feel like it.  I'm ready to stay in our pj's until noon and spend the rest of the day in swim suits with bare feet.  By August I know I'll be longing for routine and the 8:30am school bell.  But right now I crave ice tea brewed in the sun, afternoons spent in the wading pool, homemade popsicles and lazy summer nights.  Bring it on.

No comments: