WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Silliness

My 4.5 year old niece to my sister:

"Mommy, I need a towel and don't come over here."


No need to take your kids to an amusement park...  just open all the window in your mini-van and yell "hands up!"  They won't know the difference.


A special thanks goes out to Jolly the Sister.  My sister has not been without a pet, or two, since I don't know... birth.  Right now she has a dog and a bunny.  After spending Sunday afternoon at her house, my kids are now obsessed with getting a bunny.  On the drive home I heard little whispers from the back seat, "Santa, can I please have a bunny?"


No comments: