WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Imagine My Surprise

I was having a particularly good run on my treadmill this morning.  My treadmill that is placed right next to a large window into my backyard.  I had the volume up on my iPod as high as it would go.  I had run for 45 uninterrupted minutes and was on a little bit of a runner's high.  I was on fire my friends.  

Christina Aguilera and I were getting a little Dirrrrty.  My ponytail was swinging and my booty was shaking.  Imagine my surprise when the gardeners came around the corner right in full view of the window.  I am not sure who was more embarrassed, him or me.  I wasn't running in my bra and hot pants, so there's that at least.

No comments: