WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Bad Norwegian

Mr. Mint says I am a poor excuse for a Norwegian.  I don't eat seafood and I don't know how to ski.  But all Norwegians self-destruct if the temperature creeps above 75 degrees.   On that one I am a true, full-on Norwegian.   I do not like the heat.  I melt like a toddler who skips their nap and stays up way past their bedtime.   


WTF???  As if I was not cranky enough all day in this 90+ degree weather, it's almost 90 frickin' degrees and 8 frickin' o'clock at night.  Again I say WTF??  It really is a good thing I do not live in the desert because I would be one bitchy lady.  Oh how I long for my house in San Francisco with the view of the fog rolling over Twin Peaks.    I'm off to get a popsicle and some ice water.

No comments: