WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

Mr. Mint is out of town.

All three kids have a runny nose and annoying cough.

I am still recovering from this weekend.

I really should be folding laundry right now.

Several family members need a ride to the airport for their trips back to London, North Carolina or Los Angeles.

The end of the school year is two weeks away, which means the teachers need lots of help packing their classrooms and finishing up projects.  Which of course means I can't say no and have spent several hours in two kindergarten classrooms packing up Bob books, glue and construction paper.

I'm reading a really good book right now.

All these things mean I haven't been able to write my re-cap of our past weekend.  It deserves a proper, well-written post.  So you'll have to wait until tomorrow when I have some time to sit down and write.  

Until then, go in peace dear readers.


No comments: