WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thanking My Lucky Stars That My Kid Wasn't the One to Introduce the F Word to This Year's Kindergarten Class

Princess Frostine:  Mommy, do you know what the baddest word in the whole world is?

Mama Ginger Tree:  Ummmm, no what is it?

Princess Frostine:  FUCK!

Mama Ginger Tree (with look of shock and horror):  That is not a word for kids to use.  Who told you it was the baddest word in the world?*

Princess Frostine:  My friend L.  He said it's the baddest thing you can say.

Mama Ginger Tree:  If he ever says it at school again, tell him you don't like that word.  Blah, blah, blah, swear words are bad and don't ever use that word again blah, blah, blah.

*I was afraid to ask where she heard it, because I know she's heard it at home before.  Ahem.

No comments: