WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

DAMN LOUD

I was working on a post about my history with pets and our tadpoles we are babysitting for the summer.  But I can't concentrate because Mr. Mint is snoring SO. DAMN. LOUD!   Mr. Mint's snoring has been a running argument ever since we started sharing a bed.  I've lost many hours of sleep and spent a few nights on the couch in order to avoid the sound of a lawn mover in my ear.

One of these days I am going to record it so he can hear just how DAMN LOUD and annoying he sounds.   Most nights he falls asleep on the couch sawing logs.  I try to tip toe upstairs and get in bed to fall asleep before he come up and starts the DAMN LOUD snoring.  

Anyone have any magic stop snoring techniques?  Did I mention how DAMN LOUD it is.  

3 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Pillow over the head?

Natalie said...

um...i can't get past the fact that you are pet-sitting tadpoles for the summer. how long do tadpoles last? will the owners be disappointed when they come home and you hand over frogs instead of the tadpoles they left?

kolls said...

I usually just turn K's head the other way - if that doesn't work, kicking him does ;)