WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Farewell to Kindergarten

Today was the last day of kindergarten for Lolly and Frostine.   For some reason I was more emotional today than  I was on the first day of school.   I've always respected teachers, but now that I have seen two truly amazing ones in action, I have a whole new level of respect.   It made me a little sad to say good-bye.  

After we got home and the girls were looking through their huge bags full of projects and workbooks from the year.  Frostine brought this into the kitchen and asked me to read it.


I couldn't get past the third line.  Tears were rolling down my face.  Can someone please tell my babies to stop growing up?  

No comments: