WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Go Check This Out

Today was a long day.  I had five different places to go to pick up various things and three little kids tagging along.   Taking them on one errand is usually no problem.  But all the in and out of the car and quick trips was a little bit much for them (and me).  We hit two places in the morning, came home for lunch and a nap for Gloppy.  Then we hit the final three places in the afternoon.   I'll spare you the details, but the end of the day was not pretty.

We are headed to the beach for a couple of days and I always underestimate how tricky it is to pack for three people besides myself.   

So in short I am too tuckered out to write anything you would feel compelled to read.  But I did read a fantastic post this evening.  So go here and check it out.  I am not one to get political, but I must say CityMama makes some great points here.

No comments: