WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Post That Almost Didn't Happen

My sister and I decided to rent a little seaside cottage and take our kids to the beach for a couple of days.  My nablopomo streak was almost broken when I discovered that our little rental did not have wireless internet access.   Jolly the Sister saved the day when she discovered the handy, dandy bright yellow DSL cable line.  Hooray!  Now you get to see some photos of our little excursion.  Try to contain your excitement.

Here's what two moms and five kids look like in my mini-van.




We did a little of this:



And then a little of this:


Although as they were going to bed tonight, Lolly said she didn't want to go to the beach tomorrow.  When I asked why she said "it's too sandy."  I guess we'll try to find a less sandy beach.

No comments: