WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break, Day Two

Today was full of laughs and good times.  We started the morning at a local park with my friend K and her kids.  I met K when our twins were babies in a mom's group.  She has twin girls who are about a week older than Lolly and Frostine.  Coincidentally she had her son about a week before I had Gloppy.  K and her family moved from San Francisco to the burbs about about a year before we did.   We even have matching mini-vans.  I like to keep on eye on her to see what I will be doing next.  Hopefully she won't decide to have any more kids.  Here's the whole gang at the park.

After lunch and a quick nap for Gloppy we headed north to San Francisco to meet my sister and her kids (cousin #1 and cousin #2).  We met up at the Ferry Building and took a walk along the water.  Here's four cousins in a row.


And the littlest one pulling up the rear.


We stopped to admire the view.


We took a ride on a merry-go-round.


After dinner, we got some gelato.  Yum, yum.


Cousin #1 and cousin #2 really liked their gelato.

 
Mama Ginger Tree's adventure camp is going quite well.  I think I might collapse by the end of the week, but the kids are having a blast.  Now I need to go get some coffee so I can make it through tomorrow's planned events.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T is threatening to sell the minivan, "give" me his SUV, and buy himself a hybird. Could an escalade be in your future?? I know you have the music for it. . .ready and waiting. In the meantime, I'll work on "For the Escalade 2."