WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Monday, April 7, 2008

A List

I have lots of ideas for blog posts, some time to write... and yet my brain just can't get my fingers to pound anything out.   To be honest, I am tired of my "trash" post being at the top of my blog.  So for no other reason than that, here is a random list of thing that I am good at:
  • Making my bed.  I make my bed every day.  No matter what.
  • Typing.  I can type wicked fast.  I used to type other students papers for money in college (not write, just type).  That was back before every college student had their own laptop.   Me and my Brother Word Processor were the only game in town.
  • Procrastinating
  • Making chai
  • Remembering lyrics to songs
  • Keeping my house relatively clean (don't open any of the closets)
  • Hugging my kids

No comments: