WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Outing Mr. Mint

OK, I will admit it.  I am addicted to CBS's Big Brother.  I have watched all nine seasons.  I know...  I know.  I just can't help myself.  Last night I had my book club, so I recored it on the DVR.  While I'm watching it, Mr. Mint will often make comments about how lame the people are or what he thinks will happen.  He also often makes fun of my love of reality TV.  

On the phone today, he asked me if I had watched it yet, which struck me as odd, but I blew it off.  Then after the kids went to bed, he asked me again if I'd watched it.  When I said "not yet" he suggested I watch it before Survivor starts.  

Now normally, if I'm not here Mr. Mint watches one of the gazillion ESPN channels beaming down from our satellite TV.  I called him out.  He watched Big Brother last night while I was at my book club.  Oh yeah, Mr. Mint is a closet Big Brother fan.  

No comments: