WELCOME

Mama Ginger Tree doesn't live here anymore.  I have moved to The Norwindians.  The names have changed, but we're the same family.  Please add The Norwindians to your reader!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blogger Football League

Photobucket

It's time for football picks!  I am feeling quite confidant since last week's success.  Did you know I was the big winner for the week?  That's right, I'm awesome. 

So here are this week's winning picks.

NY Jets @ Buffalo
Detroit @ Chicago
Jacksonville @ Cincinnati
Baltimore @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Kansas City
Houston @ Minnesota
Arizona @ St. Louis
Green Bay @ Tennessee
Miami @ Denver
Dallas @ NY Giants
Atlanta @ Oakland
Philadelphia @ Seattle
New England @ Indianapolis

Monday Night:
Pittsburgh @ Washington
Combined score: 41

Step aside BFLers.  I predict the winner badge will come here for a second week in a row.   Or not.  Time will tell.


1 comment:

Maura said...

Interesting that you have so many away teams winning. Good luck! It would be nice to see you be the first two-time-in-a-row winner. :-)

P.S. For the very first time, I got two actual words in a Blogger verification test: boonsway. Funny!